• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

72 Year-Old Man Body Building Every Day

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63


Jim Morris has been body building for close to half a century and he shows no signs of slowing down.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Shit he looks healthy... must be that diet
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
Damn, the guy is ripped, but he eats no meat?
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
This video is an old one and I've seen it before, but man, I still give him props for doing what he's doing. He looks amazing for 72 years of age!!
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
he looks better then the majority of twenty somes I see daily
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
reps to him! i can only hope to be healthy like that when im his age
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
I hope to look like that at 72! Respect
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
the newsman said half a decade..I think he meant century
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
This is what its all about, much respect to him.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Full credit - I hope I'm able to continue training at that age.
 
R

remnant

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
189
Points
0
This is testament that age is not disability as the modern society
that glorifies age takes it. Its also expedient on people to keep up
with an exercise tempo commensurate with their age to enjoy youth in
their sunset years as bodybuilding checks muscle atrophy. This should
spur others to engage in this worthy venture which checks myriads of
non- infectious diseases.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I just turned 50 and have no intentions of stopping any time before I drop dead. Guys like this are an inspiration to other old fucks like myself.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I just turned 50 and have no intentions of stopping any time before I drop dead. Guys like this are an inspiration to other old fucks like myself.
Happy birthday Joe!

Don't ever stop!
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
This is great but you could eat some healthier meats like fish for protein sometimes and eggs are healthy these days as well. But like one scientist said, you would have to study these vegetarians for like 5 generations to see how healthy this lifestyle really is- but he looks pretty good for his age, that is for sure.
 
Top