• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

8 weeks out at 205 lbs

F

Freak

Freak I think you look awesome, that front lat spread is going to be your money shot for sure. Everything is in great proportion, as long as you come in full and dry I do not see you having a problem.
What weight class are you thinking you will compete in and what is your height?

Thx. I'm thinking I'll be around 185 on stage hopefully so that's lightheavy. I'm about 5'9"-5'10".

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx. I'm thinking I'll be around 185 on stage hopefully so that's lightheavy. I'm about 5'9"-5'10".

Great, well good luck. That is a tough class, middleweight through light heavyweight are very competitive because that is where most fall into. :tiphat:

F

Freak

Great, well good luck. That is a tough class, middleweight through light heavyweight are very competitive because that is where most fall into. :tiphat:

True that but regardless I'm just gonna focus on doing the best I can besides I'm also going to be doing the juniors. I'm 21 so it's my last year, wanna get another trophey and I'm pretty sure I'll win that class.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great physique dude, ur front latspread looks awesome:D u should do well at ur show:)

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really like your lats bro, they're extremely wide and full. You basically have an overall good physique. You should do fine at your light weight competition! Good Luck!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome buddy.. you have definitely put on mass since last year, back has filled out big time.. great job buddy.. just dont mess up like last year lol

F

Freak

awesome buddy.. you have definitely put on mass since last year, back has filled out big time.. great job buddy.. just dont mess up like last year lol

Don't worry bro that aint gonna happen. Same mistakes aren't gonna be repeated.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freak

how's your progress coming along?

It's great, the only problem is that I'm dropping weight now a little too fast, after 2 weeks of dieting I'm at around 195 now even though my daily calorie intake is over 4000 cals. I think this has a lot to do with my new job where I'm on my feet all day long running back and forth lifting shit so I burn a fuck load of energy there. I'm getting leaner by the day, I look like I'm actually about 3-4 weeks out now. The smart thing to do at the moment would be to up the carbs a bit. I've been looking pretty flat lately and my energy levels are quiet low too. I've had a few cheat days just to see how my body would react to them. Those days I ate nice rich meals and I looked nice and full and felt much stronger in the gym so yeah like I said I'll definitely up the calories a bit. Jack up the carbs and the fats also. Can you give me an advice regarding fats? When should I consume them throughout the day and where should they come from? Right now I'm only getting fats from the 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil that I add to my oatmeal twice a day and about 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter that I have with my rice cakes being one of my meals in the early afternoon. Oh and the oatmeal I'm having as my first and last meal during the day. I need to make adjustments right now while I still have time. Don't wanna fuck things up in the last few weeks which is exactly what happened during the prep for my last show.

S

swoleboi

You've built a great foundation. Looking good, bro.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how did he do in the contest?