• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

9 dead in Finnish college shooting

P

Pain

VIP
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/09/23/finland.school.shooting/index.html

A man suspected of shooting dead nine of his fellow students at a school in Finland Tuesday was interviewed by police a day earlier over violent videos posted on YouTube it was reported.

According to national broadcaster YLE, a 22-year-old student at the technical college walked into a classroom full of students who were taking a test, and opened fire about 11 a.m. local time.

11awydc-1.jpg

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man that sucks..I thought Finlandwas perfect.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ps ^ balled rick roll?

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good move dave.. :no:
This is very sad but I wasnt surprised when I heard this.. This 'massacre' is 2nd time in Finland..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would definitely keep a flashbang nade or a secure LED Light in hand

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dave679

dave679

OK IT NOT FUNNY PEOPLE DIED! I AM TRULY SORRY MF'S AND I HOPE IT HAPPENS LAST TIME...
LOVE YA ALL DAVE

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
scandinavian countries are the most civilized in the world,its weird that atrocities like that happen over there

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
scandinavian countries are the most civilized in the world,its weird that atrocities like that happen over there
humans are humans regardless of where they live.

here in America, there are more school shootings in middle/upper class schools (ie white schools), than there are in poorer schools.

Zviko

Zviko

humans are humans regardless of where they live.

here in America, there are more school shootings in middle/upper class schools (ie white schools), than there are in poorer schools.

X2 i agree with that

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bullshit tech...poor black towns and schools have WAY more violence and drugs than anywhere..fact.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
bullshit tech...poor black towns and schools have WAY more violence and drugs than anywhere..fact.
k. I never said towns and never said anything about drugs, nor did I say anything about "violence". I said school shootings.

the majority of school shootings are done by white males in middle or upperclass cities.