• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A new protein out

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys we do have free shipping in the continental US 48 states.. $200 free shipping that includes proteins...

ON 6lb Gold 100% Whey standard is $40.99
LG Lipotropic 5lb is $31.99
We will soon be offering a 5lb whey from Sci-Fit for about $30

YESSSSSSssssssssssssssssss
:D

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks good. i wonder how many brands of protein there is now, must be thousands. it will be fun buying supps when i get to the US, prices on supps is allmost three times higher here in Norway:ugh:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Hey guys we do have free shipping in the continental US 48 states.. $200 free shipping that includes proteins...

ON 6lb Gold 100% Whey standard is $40.99
LG Lipotropic 5lb is $31.99
We will soon be offering a 5lb whey from Sci-Fit for about $30

Free shipping and cheap protein I like the sound of that:xyxthumbs:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

I've actually just finished using this product. Overall I give it a 6/10.

My first reaction to the product was that, it was cheap and had an incredible 26 grams of protein per serving (GEMMA PROTEIN), most protein servings in supplements rarely get even close to 25 grams. It also mixed instantly and looked good to go. But, the second it enter my mouth and I took a gulp, the aftertaste was astonishingly horrible, a very bitter and nasty taste. I usually don't complain about taste for any supplement but this shake just tasted awful. I thought I would get used to the taste, but now even with a couple of servings left, I don't even want a go near it. As far as gains, nothing out of the ordinary, it's just protein. But to top it off, this supplement however claims to leave you with the "no bloating" effect, but had better luck with good ole' WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE. In conclusion, if you REALLY don't care about the taste, go for it, it's cheap and has more protein per serving than most of the protein supplements out there, it just didn't work with me.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I've actually just finished using this product. Overall I give it a 6/10.

My first reaction to the product was that, it was cheap and had an incredible 26 grams of protein per serving (GEMMA PROTEIN), most protein servings in supplements rarely get even close to 25 grams. It also mixed instantly and looked good to go. But, the second it enter my mouth and I took a gulp, the aftertaste was astonishingly horrible, a very bitter and nasty taste. I usually don't complain about taste for any supplement but this shake just tasted awful. I thought I would get used to the taste, but now even with a couple of servings left, I don't even want a go near it. As far as gains, nothing out of the ordinary, it's just protein. But to top it off, this supplement however claims to leave you with the "no bloating" effect, but had better luck with good ole' WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE. In conclusion, if you REALLY don't care about the taste, go for it, it's cheap and has more protein per serving than most of the protein supplements out there, it just didn't work with me.

Did you mix it with water or lowfat milk?

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Did you mix it with water or lowfat milk?

I tried just about everything. Water, milk, low-fat milk, ice cream, and even some extra chocolate powder. I've heard that GEMMA PROTEIN does taste a little different compared to the other WHEY products.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I tried just about everything. Water, milk, low-fat milk, ice cream, and even some extra chocolate powder. I've heard that GEMMA PROTEIN does taste a little different compared to the other WHEY products.

Ok I have a tub of it but have not used it yet still working on my other protein. Thanks for the info:xyxthumbs: