• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

AC Women's Results:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
she wants your tuna.

DSC 1172 EZBCYPSFFB 1
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
They are infections. I'd suspect them to stem from dirty injections :e5dunno:

UG gear maybe.

the one in her delt could be from Esiclene though or something similar.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
UG gear maybe.

the one in her delt could be from Esiclene though or something similar.

i highly doubt a pro like herself is risking using UG gear, but who knows, there seems to be more UG labs now a days then Pharm grade. its pathetic.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
i highly doubt a pro like herself is risking using UG gear, but who knows, there seems to be more UG labs now a days then Pharm grade. its pathetic.

Why not? a lot of the UG stuff out there is more or less "designer gear" that the pharmacies would never use or would have no need to use.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Why not? a lot of the UG stuff out there is more or less "designer gear" that the pharmacies would never use or would have no need to use.

actually a lot of UG gear is bunk.. all stuff made with asian powders is junk.. ive done it and even made it myself.. no matter how you dose it, the stuff just isnt the same quality as human grade pharm.. with that being said, there are labs who use human grade euro powders.. and those are the shit.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Wow, this ma... woman look amazing.

All joking aside, great bodies, ripped to the bone.
 
Top