• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

AC Women's Results:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she wants your tuna.

DSC 1172 EZBCYPSFFB 1

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are infections. I'd suspect them to stem from dirty injections :e5dunno:

UG gear maybe.

the one in her delt could be from Esiclene though or something similar.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UG gear maybe.

the one in her delt could be from Esiclene though or something similar.

i highly doubt a pro like herself is risking using UG gear, but who knows, there seems to be more UG labs now a days then Pharm grade. its pathetic.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i highly doubt a pro like herself is risking using UG gear, but who knows, there seems to be more UG labs now a days then Pharm grade. its pathetic.

Why not? a lot of the UG stuff out there is more or less "designer gear" that the pharmacies would never use or would have no need to use.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not? a lot of the UG stuff out there is more or less "designer gear" that the pharmacies would never use or would have no need to use.

actually a lot of UG gear is bunk.. all stuff made with asian powders is junk.. ive done it and even made it myself.. no matter how you dose it, the stuff just isnt the same quality as human grade pharm.. with that being said, there are labs who use human grade euro powders.. and those are the shit.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, this ma... woman look amazing.

All joking aside, great bodies, ripped to the bone.