• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Adam23 Training Log

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Monday 3/16/09 Chest Day


DB Incline
55sx15 (warm up)
75sx12
85sx10
95sx8

Flat Bench
135x15 (warm up)
185x12
225x11
275x9

Cable Crossovers
85x15
95x13
105x10
115x9

DB pull overs
55sx13
65sx11
75sx8

Abs

cable crunches
90x20
100x15
110x15
120x15

leg raises
4 sets of 25 reps

chest felt great :turborun:

tomorrow is back day baby :thumbsup2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Ok, I'm nitpicking again..

On arm day why do you do 4 exercises for bis and only 3 for tris? Tris, being a larger muscle group, should be the the ones getting more work.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Ok, I'm nitpicking again..

On arm day why do you do 4 exercises for bis and only 3 for tris? Tris, being a larger muscle group, should be the the ones getting more work.
i usually do 3 exercises each for bis and tris, but i'm trying to bring up my bis to match my tris (strong point).
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
tuesday 3/13/09 Back Day

Wide Grip Chins
Bodyweight+35lbs x17 (warm up)
Bodyweight+45lbs x16
Bodyweight x20
Bodyweight x18

T-Bar Rows (in the corner)
90x12
135x10
160x8
170x7

Close Grip Lat Pulldown
110x15
145x12
195x10
215x9

DB Rows
50sx13
60sx11
70sx9
75sx7

Deadlifts
135x15 (warm up)
225x14
275x12
315x10

one of my best back sessions !!! felt great :turborun:

tomorrow is my day off, thursday i do shoulders :thumbsup2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Are you doing those chins from a dead hang Adam?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Then bravo, that's huge volume.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
damn dude..those are some chins! how much do you weigh?
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
awesome back adam!!!! :thumbsup2: deads and chins looking good. keep up the good work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
when we going to see some pics of you adam? :gaygay:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you're doing it the strong way bro!

keep it up! :thumbsup2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Epic chins man.Whole back session looks strong.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Thursday 3/19/09 Shoulder Day

DB Military Press
45sx15 (warm up)
55sx13
65sx12
75sx9
80sx7

DB Side Laterals
20sx13
25sx11
30sx10
35sx8


DB Rear Laterals
30sx13
45sx12
50sx11
55sx9


BB Shrugs
135x15 (warm up)
225x11
275x9
315x7

ABS

Leg raises
4 sets of 25 reps

Cable Crunches
100x20 (warm up)
110x16
120x13
130x12

shoulders were pumped up :turborun:

tomorrow is arms day :thumbsup2:
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
14
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
PumpChaser
Replies
0
Views
14
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top