• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Afghans Can't Even Get Married In Peace.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KABUL, Afghanistan (July 6) - Afghan officials said fighter aircraft battling militants accidentally killed up to 27 Afghans walking to a wedding ceremony in eastern Afghanistan early Sunday, the second military attack in three days with reports of civilian deaths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:duh:
Looks like we are doing a lot of good there! We are stopping the enemy one wedding at a time! :no:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mission accomplished.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wrecking weddings by killing innocent civilians is the first step to peace, didn't you know that guys? :uhoh2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's actions like this that spawn the type of hatred towards us that brings people to bring attacks such as 9/11 on our land.

i love how when ron paul brings this up, all the other people pleasing assholes on stage throw the completely illogical response of "so you think we deserved those attacks?" totally missing the point and trying to make paul out to say something he's not. it is incidents like this that bring about terrorist acts in retaliation.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's actions like this that spawn the type of hatred towards us that brings people to bring attacks such as 9/11 on our land.

i love how when ron paul brings this up, all the other people pleasing assholes on stage throw the completely illogical response of "so you think we deserved those attacks?" totally missing the point and trying to make paul out to say something he's not. it is incidents like this that bring about terrorist acts in retaliation.

Exactly, great post buddy :xyxthumbs:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i saw this on the news yesterday. when is this shit going to stop?:no:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i saw this on the news yesterday. when is this shit going to stop?:no:

Great question, the American people want to know that as well. I guess when our military is worn out and in need of dire repair and rest, or the US government goes bankrupt... both of which are in our near future if we keep this rediculous charade up much longer.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right on Blake...
the down ward spiral..

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
another anti us propaganda!They were all a bunch of terrorists and deserved to die...may god have mercy on those filthy bastards souls

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2: interesting point of view you've got there

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure Alex was joking..... hopefully at least

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its definetely sad. i do however have a problem that whenever the allied forces kills civillians by accident everyone jumps and screams out in anger. but it seems as if people dont even care when taliban members drive cars loaded with explosives delibaretely into civillian crowds. offc not because they are only "defending their country"...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good point. they're intentionally trying to kill civilians though

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Exactly, they always use a straw man argument against him.

"We" did not deserve it, the people that were in the World Trade Centers did not deserve it, the U.S. government did. But if Ron Paul used what I just mentioned, they'd respond with "Dr. Paul we are one nation, we are not the divided states of America, we are the United States of America!!!111"

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its definetely sad. i do however have a problem that whenever the allied forces kills civillians by accident everyone jumps and screams out in anger. but it seems as if people dont even care when taliban members drive cars loaded with explosives delibaretely into civillian crowds. offc not because they are only "defending their country"...

Why the fuck should they not jump when America murders dozens of civilians?

"It's okay America, you may have killed my entire family and a bunch of friends on our way to a wedding, but I know you meant well!"

Your ignorance towards these issues, instead going by mainstream media and your hunches is just absurd. These citizens don't give two shits what the "intention" was, all it does is create hate towards America around the globe.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but it seems as if people dont even care when taliban members drive cars loaded with explosives delibaretely into civillian crowds. offc not because they are only "defending their country"...

what do you want the people to do? ask for the taliban to retreat too? they weren't doing that kinda shit before they got invaded, and even if they were, its their country and the taliban forces are mostly natives of that very country.

the people of america can only ask for the soldiers of their country to be returned home, and only be used to defend US borders. if afghans want to kill fellow afghans then its got nothing to do with anyone else. mind you though had america not supported and trained the taliban, they wouldn't have become who they are today.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why the fuck should they not jump when America murders dozens of civilians?

"It's okay America, you may have killed my entire family and a bunch of friends on our way to a wedding, but I know you meant well!"

Your ignorance towards these issues, instead going by mainstream media and your hunches is just absurd. These citizens don't give two shits what the "intention" was, all it does is create hate towards America around the globe.

again you get so damn insulting when people's opinion defers from yours. though i do agree with you here that whatever motive the americans had is meaningless for those who lost loved ones and it is situations like these as to why our foreign policy is disaterous in almost every way, you don't need to stoop to such a level and insult whoever it is your debating.