• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

African hair

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
I have African hair and it seems not to grow but it does grow.It grows and falls off whenever I go for a blowdry so the same length is maintained all through.can you help me with some tips to prevent my African hair from cutting.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
Is your hair natural or it has a relaxer? I only use natural products on my hair. Do not worry they can be accessed from your garden and kitchen. When moisturizing my hair, I normally used an oil-based liquid or I use rice water that I added some aloe vera in it. I used oil from the kitchen. I mostly use coconut oil or olive oil. Sheer butter is also thick and leaves the hair moisturized. Just to make you feel better, no one doesn't shed hair while they blowdry. You shouldn't make it often to blowdry your hair. I like to do it once a year. The heat damages your hair more. I love protecting my hair in a protective style mainly Bantu knots or flat twists which I mainly plait twice a week. You do not have to heat your hair each time you go to the salon.
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
Is your hair natural or it has a relaxer? I only use natural products on my hair. Do not worry they can be accessed from your garden and kitchen. When moisturizing my hair, I normally used an oil-based liquid or I use rice water that I added some aloe vera in it. I used oil from the kitchen. I mostly use coconut oil or olive oil. Sheer butter is also thick and leaves the hair moisturized. Just to make you feel better, no one doesn't shed hair while they blowdry. You shouldn't make it often to blowdry your hair. I like to do it once a year. The heat damages your hair more. I love protecting my hair in a protective style mainly Bantu knots or flat twists which I mainly plait twice a week. You do not have to heat your hair each time you go to the salon.
Thanks for the tip I will try using the natural moisturizer as you've told me.I don't blow dry my hair frequently but I will just follow your advice.l hope my hair will now have a healthy grow .
 
Top