• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alcohol and body building

P

Pharmacom

But sometimes alcohol its good. Good for rest of ur muscles.
For example. When I was rider (cycles) , after 100 km + train I could drink 0.33 light beer . It was rly good for rest

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

There's no harm in drinking if you know how to drink. Don't drink until you're drunk, a shot at night of your favorite drink, wont harm you, instead it would help you to relax. Alcoholic beverages taken in moderation can even help you. Brandy for example contains antioxidants that neutralizes free radicals and helps in the prevention of wrinkles and poor vision.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think most experts will say that it will destroy your training performance and hurt muscle growth also, and even lead to gaining to much fat. I would say though, a few beers or a glass of wine, once in awhile would not be something to worry about in terms of your muscle building or fat loss plan. Small amounts of alcohol can actually protect you from a wide range of diseases.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alcohol is just good for getting drunk lol, it's a poison to the body and mind in all the senses, nothing healthy comes from it.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

A little bit of alcohol sometimes is admissible, but if you plan to drink frequently, it could mess up your bodybuilding goals. I recommend a couple of beers in a week. It will not be too harsh on your body but no more than twice a week.

I

Itsmenermin

Banned
Well, I guess it won't affect as long as you will just consume a small amount of beer, there's nothing to worry about.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure, some alcohol once in a whole it won't cause damage, but higher amounts will.