M
mvsf1
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 6,427
- Points
- 63
Put a little more mass in that traps and he will look astonishing.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

That wasn't my point at all, I respect him and he looks great as I said. I love bodybuilding, especially pro bodybuilding and we all know what's going on there...i could give a flying fuck whether hes on steroids or not, fact is 99% of the population wouldnt look half as good as he does whether they were on or not.
i have nothing but total respect for this kids hard work, dedication and offc genetics...


My God that's one crazy pic! Pretty depressing we are the same age, though. Damn those vitamins..
hes only 169cm? that explains his good gains to date.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.