• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Aleksei Lesukov 20 y/o pics

Member70353

Member70353

Banned
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
204
Points
0
He is 20 now (birthdate: May 6, 1988).
 

Attachments

  • lesukov01.jpg
    lesukov01.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 211
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
more pics of the girl :carduindisguise

he looks great though, amazing legs
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I am not sure when it was taken, but it was posted in russian board 9th august..
So? It's still a recent pic. I didn't say it was posted yesterday. :wutyousay:
 
HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
Thats the last straw! I give up
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
wow... he is still looking awesome!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Last pic give you a good idea of how big is this guy... holy shit!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

lovesfbbs

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
13
Points
1
I heard he is coming to the US to train...anyone heard anything about this?
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
6K
tkD
tkD
underbody
Replies
4
Views
10K
111kg
1
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top