• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Alex Lesukov - new photos!

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW!!

taken from RX

Alex will be competing in German at Body Xtreme Invitational. He had sent some new photos to promoter..

Attachments

• 17871.png.jpg
    17871.png.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,183
  • 17872.png.jpg
    17872.png.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,076
  • 17873.png.jpg
    17873.png.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,191

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5 weeks out.. if he comes in shape.. this guy is pretty much unbeatable... He just turned 21 yrs old this May..

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit! kid is a freak. he's added a lot of mass since the last pictures i saw of him.

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-His chest (not his nipples) reminds me of Arnold's.
-Why is him wearing USA trunks? :D
- Look at his hammies hang. It CRAZY!

shaile23

Alexey competed in the St Petersburg Cup on October 10th and weighed in at 93.5kg, 11.5kg more than in Bahrain in November 2008. He now has 31 inch quads and biceps over 20 inches. Wow !!!

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Neva heard of dis guy, but the condition is insane for that age! thx for sharin

dsg36

He looks great, especially for being so young. Wonder how old he was when he started using? Regardless, he looks great and has loads of potential

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 more new pic's :thumbsup2:

watermarkphp22-1.jpg
watermarkphp-1.jpg

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every time I look his pictures my first thoughts are "his promoters" are going to burn him up before he matures.... "his promoters" are moving too fast IMHO