• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Alex Lesukov - New pictures!!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
You all know him. Here's few pictures which I think are recent.

Take a look! He is huge!

BOOOOOM!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Look at that chest :bitenails:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Oh my god !

that chest is almost too big.

Sick kid !! :bitenails:


I wonder when is he hitting the states?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Musclemecca Headquarters is the right section for every news/updates (vids and pics included), for example these ones where Lesukov is only a few weeks out from his next show.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Simply amazing, wanna see some back shots though, and how much does he weigh?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Simply amazing, wanna see some back shots though, and how much does he weigh?

Don't know about his weight, but he's 5'6" or so, so he can be a future 202 O, he's looking insane!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
My chest is better...

Lol this kid is amazing. He needs to compete more though !
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
He has always looked AWESOME from the front... but weak from the back. Wait till we see some back shots.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i think he is related to veronica zemonova. lolol

seriously tho. awesome physique
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
This kid is insane! What the hell!...
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
he looks big as fuck:ughnoes: sick chest, arms, delts and legs for that matter. would love to see some back shots though.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Only things he needs to do are: 1) bring those calves up to par 2) bring that thickness on stage 3) get ripped.

If he manages to do those things he will place well. Last time he was rather small, flat and not that conditioned.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
this guy is absolutely amazing to look like that at 20 yrs old, i dont think any 20 yr old has ever been as freaky as this kid.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
He looks like matt Damon in the first pic in his face. But yea this kid is amazing for that level of muscularity at that young age.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
His side chest looks crazy!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
haha wow..this guy/kid looks crazy! wtf, I work my ass off and this dude is twice my size haha
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Imagine when he achieves muscle maturity.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
This guy has got some big tits and nips to go with em. He is HUGE. I'm envious..
 

Similar threads

Top