nigster
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2006
- Messages
- 2,603
- Points
- 38
Oh dear... :footmouth:The argument can be made for him squatting hammys to calves the entire way through, as his legs weren't letting him go much further than that.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Oh dear... :footmouth:The argument can be made for him squatting hammys to calves the entire way through, as his legs weren't letting him go much further than that.



Yeah, it's fun.holy shit! I wish I was a dwarf lol.
god damn!:O 8 reps with 200 kg. i was not expecting that... this kid is strong as fuck and trains like an animal. awesomeness all the way.
I agree. I was thinking he'd struggle to do 2 or 3 reps. I really like the way he trains. He gets in there, does what he has to do (with good form) and doesnt carry on like a complete meathead or moron (i.e. throwing weights around, screaming out stupid shit etc).

im with u. i was imagining one rep by himself and the rest spotted. this was really really impressive. no wonder his chest is monstrous.
love his training style as well. compound basics, goes in and lifts heavy shit with good form and gets out. heavy squatting, heavy benches and military presses. tons of respect towards this guy. definetely puts in the work.
would love to see him train back, and do some heavy deads as well. im imagining him repping 300 kg easily![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.