• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amazing Phil Heath but...

J

joligr

Has Phil a narrow upper-body frame to be Mr. Olympia?

Attachments

• 95wxao[1] half2.jpg
    95wxao[1] half2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 268
  • 95wxao[1] half.jpg
    95wxao[1] half.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 95wxao[1].jpg
    95wxao[1].jpg
    67 KB · Views: 249
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think he does, but over time growth will still persist.

fatchops

fatchops

Of course he does. This is the only knock that people have on him now. First was that he wasn't thick enough, then it was he could never stand next to Victor or Dexter due to lack of thickness.

He will be Mr. O for a few years and then retire at age 32.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course he does. This is the only knock that people have on him now. First was that he wasn't thick enough, then it was he could never stand next to Victor or Dexter due to lack of thickness.

can you use your cristal ball to tell me my future too?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he lost the Olympia because of that, but with the improvements he is making, it won't be long...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

did he actually tell you some of his plans? i'm not being sarcastic i'm honestly interested.

fatchops

fatchops

No guys, I dont know his exact plans. But Phil is a smart guy and I know he does not want to be doing this at the age of 35-36yrs old. He sees this has a business as well, so I think he will make his money, win his shows and leave on top.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It can just have been talk, but Phil said in the bodybuilding.com interview that he plans to compete until he is 40

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It can just have been talk, but Phil said in the bodybuilding.com interview that he plans to compete until he is 40

Why not? If he has a reign like Coleman and makes $500k a year, why not? Its a good ass life if you enjoy working out and competing. Even if he doesn't become MR. O and only keeps getting 3rd and 2nd thats still not a bad living to do something that most do for a hobby. If he invests his winnings, he could retire at 40 very comfortably.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why not? If he has a reign like Coleman and makes $500k a year, why not? Its a good ass life if you enjoy working out and competing. Even if he doesn't become MR. O and only keeps getting 3rd and 2nd thats still not a bad living to do something that most do for a hobby. If he invests his winnings, he could retire at 40 very comfortably.

I didn't say it was bad..

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you guys consider it's not too healthy to be on roids all those years ;) I can understand why he would be interested in retiring at a somewhat young age if he'd made enough money to make it possible.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He knows his weakpoints, and over the past year he has made some huge improvements in overall of his body aswel as his posing.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will say this, anyone that was actually at the show would tell you different, including most writers and judges because I was told that being narrow was a thing of the past. Am I the widest guy no but who is well wolf, jay, victor and that is it amongst the top guys. And as for retiring when I am 32, I can't see myself leaving so early due to the fact that I wouldn't even reach my stride until my mid 30s. I am having the time of my life and I hope to continue this cool run because I get to share it with the world as it happens.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I will say this, anyone that was actually at the show would tell you different, including most writers and judges because I was told that being narrow was a thing of the past. Am I the widest guy no but who is well wolf, jay, victor and that is it amongst the top guys. And as for retiring when I am 32, I can't see myself leaving so early due to the fact that I wouldn't even reach my stride until my mid 30s. I am having the time of my life and I hope to continue this cool run because I get to share it with the world as it happens.

:hsughr: