• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amino acid

!Freakzilla

!Freakzilla

What is the best amino acid you have used? Please post it

anaboliod

anaboliod

SciVation xtend hands down! 2 scoops pre work out, 2 scoops during and 2 scoops with your post work out shake. my energy levels are so much higher during my workout, and it got glutamine product of the year!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Xtend is very popular these days, heared a lot of good things about it. Personally Ive used Amino explode from M double you. Its liquid amino acids, the taste is very and I mean very bad and its expensive too. To be honest I never felt like it gave me somthing extra. I get them for free thats why I take them otherwise I would not use it.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Xtend is very popular these days, heared a lot of good things about it. Personally Ive used Amino explode from M double you. Its liquid amino acids, the taste is very and I mean very bad and its expensive too. To be honest I never felt like it gave me somthing extra. I get them for free thats why I take them otherwise I would not use it.

I know of which u are talking about philo....tastes like rust and leave a nasty aftertaste...dont buy this shit!:angrydude:

R

rogerrockmore

that's why there's a slow development because im saving it, nitro tech is quite expensive and i cant afford to use 4 scoops a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Using Purple Wraath from Controlled Labs right now, so far I really like it, and it tastes good.

P

perfectzero

Bulk BCAAs. Obviously the taste is not the best, but the price is unbeatable. Crystal light completely masks the flavor, or it can be taken with gatorade if you are planning on taking carbs.