• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Amino and Protein base

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I did an experiment months ago to raise the ph of Amino acids and protein. I added 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda to a scoop of protein and let it sit for a couple of minutes. It was successful I felt considerate blood flow to my arms and abs.

I don't know if long term use would create a metabolic condition or using more than 1/4 teaspoon is not good. I'd feel better if it were made in a lab. Definitely something to look into though.
 
Top