• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amir Khan

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They is no way two of the most important seats in the Middle East boxing world just happened to land on the laps of two family members.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amir Khan has really done a lot to help develop the sport in Pakistan and with his appointment as President of the Middle East boxing world, I know he is going to do wonders.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amir Khan has really done a lot to help develop the sport in Pakistan and with his appointment as President of the Middle East boxing world, I know he is going to do wonders.

Taz Khan is also one of the best promoters they have over there. I bet he is going to do a great job.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let us see what kind moves these two guys are going to make in order to familiarize the world with boxers from that particular part of the world. I heard that the WBC is especially interested to growing the number of female boxers from that region.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let us see what kind moves these two guys are going to make in order to familiarize the world with boxers from that particular part of the world. I heard that the WBC is especially interested to growing the number of female boxers from that region.
I am looking forward to seeing what kind of prospects are going to coming out of there , under his leadership.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am looking forward to seeing what kind of prospects are going to coming out of there , under his leadership.
A lot of people are watching. We just have to wait and see.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he actually manages to improve things especially with the pandemic, he is going to curve his name beside other heroes of the very sport.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he actually manages to improve things especially with the pandemic, he is going to curve his name beside other heroes of the very sport.

All I can say is, "Don't drop the ball Khan!"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amir Khan has a lot of experience when it comes to boxing. He knows what needs to be done to make sure the sport grows.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amir Khan has a lot of experience when it comes to boxing. He knows what needs to be done to make sure the sport grows.

He has won a bunch on titles and even a silver medal at the Olympics. He definitely has an impressive resume. I just hope that that is enough.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He has won a bunch on titles and even a silver medal at the Olympics. He definitely has an impressive resume. I just hope that that is enough.
He will learn the rest the he goes.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Experience is the best teacher, so I think learning as he goes is the best way to find out ways of improving boxing in the Middle East.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Experience is the best teacher, so I think learning as he goes is the best way to find out ways of improving boxing in the Middle East.

learning as much as he can in as little time as possible is another skill he is going to need.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he manages to improve the state of boxing especially with the pandemic going on, he will be a wiser man than when all of this started.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he manages to improve the state of boxing especially with the pandemic going on, he will be a wiser man than when all of this started.
There are a lot of promising prospects from that region. All he needs to do is nurture the talent

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are a lot of promising prospects from that region. All he needs to do is nurture the talent

All he needs to do is give these kids a stage to showcase their talent, and let everything fall into place by itself.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a lot of untapped talent in the streets. All khan needs to do is find worthy trainers to polish the talent that is already there.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is very easy to find talent. Kids are out here looking for opportunities to get out of the ghettos. People like Khan should always be ready for these kids.