• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome squatting! keep it up man!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
that looked brutal:ughnoes: major props for pushing through that dude. breathing squats are definetely one of the hardest things u can do in a gym.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thx guys! Gonna have a beer now :D
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
now thats f***ing awsomeness. great squats, and that beer is well deserved.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Fucking great effort there man. Congratz.

Enjoy your beer :linedrunk:
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
Awesome :headbang:

For the next week I'm going to start 5/3/1. This really inspires me
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks alot guys!

My legs feel reasonably sore atm. :)
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I was also thinking about raising my squat max for the program since hitting 20 reps is clearly too conservative. What are your thoughts guys?
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Week 2, MP

MP
2 warmup sets
55kgx3
60kgx3
65kgx9

Side laterals
20kgx10
20kgx10
20kgx10

Dips
x12
x12
x12

Tate press
20kgx6
20kgx6
20kgx5

BB curl
3 sets

Preacher curl
3 sets
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Week 2, Deads

Deadlift
2 warm up sets
137.5x3
145x3
155x7 (previous week 145x7)

Front squat
2 wam up sets
100kgx8 (PB)
100kgx4
100kgx4

DB SLDL
3x10x34kg

Abs
3 sets
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
Nice improvement in DL. It's great when we see the results. And those fronts are really good. Keep up.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid sessions man! how much do you wheigh?
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

Prince: I'm roughly around 100 kgs at 188cm.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice, we are as tall bout ur lighter, but of course i have a winter coat lol, similar strength in the mp's.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
100 kgs? damn ure a heavyweight bro:2: outweighing me anyway.

good workout there. those deads are coming back up in no time:2: solid fronties as well. god that movement is freakin hard...
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Prince:HA, you'll get that coat off one day:D
Bulk: Outweighing yeah:D although you're moving way heavier weights than I do:shakefist:

531 Week 2, Bench

Bench
2 warm up sets
95x3
100x3
105x8 (should be a PB, wasn't expecting any more than 8 anyways)

DB bench
42.5kgx10
42.5kgx8
42.5kgx6

Incline fly
16kgx20

DB row
1 warm up set
3x10x50kg

Seated cable row
3 sets

Kneeled straight arm pulldown
2x15
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Another 5/3/1! PBs every day!
Very nice log Anabolicus!
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
Dude i got an extra power. I'm going to do Bench workout today too. Excellent marks in there.
 
pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
Credz for the 20rep squat! Insane dude :)
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top