• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
531 Cycle 2: Week 3: Bench press

Bench
2 warm up sets
90kgx5
100kgx3
115kgx4 (exactly as expected)

DB flat
42.5kgx10
42.5kgx8
42.5kgx6

DB incline 45 degree angle
34kgx11
34kgx8
34kgx6 or 5

DB row
1 warm up set
5x10x50kg

Straight arm pulldown
2x15
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
A pretty successful week 3, good work mate.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Freako! Yesterdays squat session was pretty succesful as well.

531 Cycle 2: Week 3: Squats

Squat
2 warm up sets
120kgx5
140kgx3
155kgx5 (PB, very pleased)

Leg curl
3 sets

Leg press
3 sets

Decline situps
3 sets

Hanging leg raises
3 sets

Spent over 5 hours today at English olympiad. Shit's difficult lol.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
200kg deadlift outta nowhere!!!



Sorry guys. I know it's deload week but I just had to :)

+ some light MPs and arms as deload should be.



Out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
LIGHTWEIGHT BABY! grats on the pr mate:2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Did sum training today.

170 kg squat

+
Machine hacks
Leg ex.
Sitffies
Leg curls
Abs.

All very light, got nice pump though.

I know I've broken the rules of deload by trying new maxes, but I'll take my chances.

Gonna move some heavy shit again on next week.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
ur consistently breaking the rules of 531 lol. first skipping the deload, and then using this week to max out lol:D still, thats a good squat:)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice squat man! like the WHOOOO at the end lol!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

531 Cycle 3: Week 1: MP

Military press
2 warm up sets
60kgx5
65kgx5
70kgx7

Side laterals
20kgx12
20kgx10
20kgx10

Tate press (pause on chest - dead reps)
20kgx10
20kgx8
20kgx8
20kgx8

Cable pushdown
2x20

EZ-curls
30kgx10
50kgx6
60kgx4
50kgx6
30kgx10

DB curl
2x10x12kg (just light pump)

Bent over laterals
3x15x12kg
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Prince!

531 Cycle 3: Week 1: Bench

Bench press
2 warm up sets
90kgx5
100kgx5
105kgx8

Flat DB
42.5kgx8
42.5kgx6
42.5kgx6

High incline DB
2 sets with 34kg DBs. Cant remember reps.

Low incline fly
25kgx8

DB row
3x10x50kg

Neutral grip pullups
20 - acceptable after all the work I had already done

EZ-curls
2x12

Douchebag curls
5kg dumbells 100 reps per arm lol.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Cardio

Our school has upcoming ball so I have to take dancing lessons.

Waltz
Vienna waltz
Samba
Rumba
Tango

Total practice time 2 hours.

Shit is tough! Did sweat like a crazy motherfucker!

Again on next thursday.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice benching and.....dancing...lol
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
104
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top