• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks, Vegeta!

C1: W2: Squat

Squat
Warmups
120kgx3
130kgx3
140kgx4 - Here's the deal; I had to use an older rusty bar along with different plates so the actual weight on my back might have been questionable. I also wasn't fully recovered from Tuesday's deadlift-squat rape.

Leg press
5x10

SLDL
3x10

Calf raise
3 sets

+ 3 sets for abs.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good squatting man, but you should make sure that weights are at least 95% accurate!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
C1: W3: OHP

OHP
Warmups
60kgx5
65kgx3
70kgx6 or 7

WG pullups
bwx5
bwx10kgx5
bwx10kgx5
bwx10kgx5
bwx8

Seated cable row
5 sets

CG pulldown
3 sets

Unilateral cable side raises
4x12

Reverse curls
3x10
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Lol im crap at pressing strength in general too. Nice work anabolic.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks guys!

C1:W3: Deadlift

Deadlift
Warmups
120kgx5
140kgx3
155kgx8

Squat
5x10x100kg - no struggle or gasping like on the previous week.

Leg curl
3x10

+1x30 leg extensions for shits and giggles

Calf raises
3 sets

+ some ab. work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Very nice deads man, squats look killer!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thank you all!

C1 :W3: Bench

Bench press
Warmups
90kgx5
100kgx3
110kgx4 - grip was slipping apart.

Incline DB press
5x10x34kg - too light

Incline DB fly
2x15

DB french press
3 sets

Rope hande pushdown
2 sets

One armed UH pushdown
2 sets

BB curl
20kgx10
50kgx6
50kgx6
50kgx6
20kgx10

Reverse curls
3 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid session man, strong pressing!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
^^Chrees, mate!

C1: W3: Squat

Squat
Warmups
115kgx5
135kgx3
145kgx4 - at least I seem to be progressing again.

Leg press
5x10

Platform SLDL
3x10

+ calf and ab. work.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice squats dude, they'll come up in time.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
C1: W4: Deload

Did some light MP's, WG pullups, seated cable rows, CG pulldowns, straight arm pulldowns and cable side raises.

Assitance movements will be kept the same.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Deload week is rest and awesome workouts the week after!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Deloading...

Deadlift: 3x5xdeload weight
Squat: 5x10x100kg
Leg curl: 3 sets
Calf raises: 3 sets
Situps: 3 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice, those squats tire me from reading them alone lol
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top