• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anabolicus Begins.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Nice work man! At least you didn't fuck up 5reps@150kg quite like I did! hahaha
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great pressing and squatting work man!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks, Skip and PV!

Today:

WG pullups
10
10
6

T-bar row - didn't count the bar
50kgx10
75kgx10
90kgx6
50kgx15

Seated cable row
3 sets of 10; 10; 15

Front pulldown
3x12

CG pulldown
3x12

BB curl
4 sets

DB curl
3 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong T-nar rows man, good session!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Bench
50kgx15
70kgx10
102.5kgx5
102.5kgx5
102.5kgx5
102.5kgx5
102.5kgx5
50kgx12 - bar to the neck

All easy.

Dips
4 sets of dgfsgölgmasdg

Incline DB fly
3x10

Cable pushdown
4x10

OH EZ-bar extension
3x12

Upright row
4x12
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice pressing man! all sets to the neck or just the last one?
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
^^Just the last one.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I fucking hate my home town

I had to retrieve one of our bicycles from my grandparents. As I was on my way home I rammed into a hole that was exactly in the middle of the road, filled with rainwater. Like wtf... a hole in the middle of the fucking road??? As a result I broke my watch, cellphone, fucked up my favorite 3/4 white shorts, and got a nice deep cut in my right elbow which I had to take to first-aid station in order clean the wound. Stupid ass city government can't fix the roads, freaking idiots.

Earlier that day:

Did an overall session before going to Finland for 3 days.

Front squat
20kgx10
50kgx10
100kgx3
120kgx4
120kgx3 - meh, didn't even try to make any effort since I have worked out 4 days straight and prolly have worked my legs 3 times already in the last 7 days lololol.
50kgx20

Hypers
3x12

Homosex superset complexes

OH BB tri extensions
+
BB curl
+
OHP
+
BB row

all 3x10

Situps
3 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn man! sucks about the wound and stuff, what u gonna do in finland? have fun!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
I like holes :p

Great fronties! The hardest movement ever!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I fucking hate my home town

I had to retrieve one of our bicycles from my grandparents. As I was on my way home I rammed into a hole that was exactly in the middle of the road, filled with rainwater. Like wtf... a hole in the middle of the fucking road??? As a result I broke my watch, cellphone, fucked up my favorite 3/4 white shorts, and got a nice deep cut in my right elbow which I had to take to first-aid station in order clean the wound. Stupid ass city government can't fix the roads, freaking idiots.

Big session with the homo complexes and fronties wern't too shabby. can't you sue them for some rubbish like this? I mean the middle of the road should be expected to be healthy and it did cause you a lot of damage.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Ok, 5 days without the weights. Had a dissatisfying leg sesh which I entirely blame on the heat.

Squat
20kgx10
50kgx10
100kgx3
140kgx3
160kgx3 - planned to hit 3x3 with this.
150kgx2 - nope
100kgx10 - wanted to rep out 20 on these to redeem myself but I was too close getting cardiac death, gayfag heat.

Leg press
5x10

Leg ex.
2x12

Leg curl
3x10

DB SLDL
3 sets

Decline situps
3x15
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Seemed like a decent session budy.
Bodybuildiresque sesh, nice volume:thumbsup2:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Thanks Rob!

Bench
50kgx10
70kgx10
105kgx5
105kgx5
105kgx5
105kgx5
105kgx4+1 assisted
50kgx10 - bar to the neck

Dips
3 sets to failure

Incline DB fly
2x10

DB french press
2x8
2x6

Tate press
3x8

OH DB extension
1x12

BB curl
40kgx10
40kgx6
40kgx5

Concentration curl
2x8
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Today's session with minor setbacks.

Standing OHP
20kgx12
50kgx10
70kgx5
70kgx3
50kgx12

WG Pullups
3x10 - kind of a milestone completed, especially after the OHP's.

DB row
2x10x50kg

Seated cable row
2x12

CG pulldown
2x15

Delt blast
Bent over laterals+side laterals+ front raises 3x10
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Due to almost nonexistant progression lately, I've decided to return to the good solid 5/3/1. It seems that it is impossible for me to progress without periodization and prescribed weights. Today I accitentaly injured my lower back while doing squats. It was only 100kg's, but enough to get an injury from a rounded back at the bottom position. I hope it's nothing serious. I'm going to start 5/3/1 again as soon as possible fairly conservatively.

Stay strong fools, I'm coming for you all.


Oh and wtf is up with my avatar? It's gone and I can't edit it.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Return To The 5/3/1 Method

Cycle 1: Week1: OHP

OHP
warmups
●57.5kgx5
●60kgx5
●65kgx10 - failed to lock out 11th. Still, a good effort.

Pull ups
●3x10 - OH grip
●1x8 - Neutral grip
●1x5 - Neutral grip

Front pulldown
●3x10

CG pulldown
●3x10

One armed pulldown
●2x12

Cable unilateral side raises
●3x10

+ rotator cuff exercises.

Didn't do any rowing movements due to back stiffy.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Strong presses and lots of lats work.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Very good reps of the MP with that amount of weight.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Strong session champ.

I seriously hate MP, it's like 1 rep can be perfectly fine and the next your tricep just loose all power.. gotta love working those IIa muscle's ;)

Any reason for so much lat work?
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top