• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Antoine Vaillant - Updates - Official Thread

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
pakiman said:
also that T-bar variation... that looked more like a variant of concentration curl than a rowing!!! Maybe he is more concentrated towards having fun or showing to be having fun than actual "game"!
The Meadows Rows looked fine to me. From your description, I expected them to look disastrous and not, you know, perfectly normal. I do hear that having fun can be catabolic though.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
In other threads/posts Ive defending him having fun and all that... I like that about him but feels to me like hes trying too hard to show that hes fun loving guy and all that...
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73



 
Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ANTOINE VAILLANT - 9.5 WEEKS OUT - BACK TRAINING!

ANTOINE VAILLANT - 9.5 WEEKS OUT - BACK TRAINING!


 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ANTOINE VAILLANT - 8.5 WEEKS OUT

ANTOINE VAILLANT - 8.5 WEEKS OUT




 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ANTOINE VAILLANT & MIKE JOHSON - CANADIAN TOUR PROMO (Nicky boy approved!)

ANTOINE VAILLANT & MIKE JOHSON
CANADIAN TOUR PROMO (Nicky boy approved!)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ANTOINE VAILLANT - CHEST TRAINING @ ELITE FTS WITH DAVE TATE & JOHN MEADOWS

ANTOINE VAILLANT - CHEST TRAINING
ELITE FTS WITH DAVE TATE & JOHN MEADOWS

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
sick sick....

that's hardcore training!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Antoine Vaillant (Updates) Official Thread

12antoine_armcarnage_rot-1.jpg




 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
How that was dubbed as "Carnage" is beyond me... he gets more arms workout from his back training!!!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
How that was dubbed as "Carnage" is beyond me... he gets more arms workout from his back training!!!
...From time to here, looks like totally off!

 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Hey Coac, are you using quotes tag manually to reply to thers posts because reply, reply with quotes and all still does not work for me:bored:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Hey Coac, are you using quotes tag manually to reply to thers posts because reply, reply with quotes and all still does not work for me:bored:

..I'm using Firefox and Safari (Mac) .. test with these browsers friend!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
No still no luck... so now I've tried with IE 8 (and 9), Chrome and Safari... I doubt if Firefox will work... its really bad though that its not been fixed yet!:sad:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ANTOINE VAILLANT - 20/07/2012 WORKOUT MIX

July 20 .. Workout Mix


 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I delievered Windows Server Virtulizatin course for a Nasa employee... ok your turn now!:xmaskekegay:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Can I nickname him???


ANTOINE "MR. MAINSTREAM" VAILLANT


That chest vid with John Meadows at Elitfts was ****ing insane!! one of the best vids I've seen from him.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Like Evan Centopani called him on MD, "Mantoine" lol.
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
1
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
Top