• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Antoine Vaillant - Updates - Official Thread

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
That incline bdb shot looks insane
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
waiupu-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Post-Contest Posing!

Cool pics ..thanks thanks brah!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
one more from today. Bday pic.

4546e57a159cc2db-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
25 YEARS OLD - BIRTHDAY SQUATTING CHALLENGE!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
19 DAYS OUT

 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I should not watch his vids on my off days.. ****!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I'm with Tkd!

damn.. I want to train again! PUSHHHHHHH THE VENOMMMMMMMMMMMM


on a side note - 4x 6 plates pre contest.. freak!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Improved his back a lot! Thick.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Damn hes look pretty On! .. now!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
For Antoine's sake I hope he doesnt fall apart like his coach John Meadows... John Meadows' body gives a look of chem abuse similar to Greg Covacs, Plumbo and even Rich Gaspari towards the tail end of his active pro career... I hope that doesnt happen to Antoin because I really like him and I believe he is very good for BBing!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
[video=youtube;ujAsAzpGu9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ujAsAzpGu9w[/video]


 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
John Meadows is far away from chem abuse bro...he advocates the opposite.

he isn't the most genetic gifted bodybuilder in terms of shape.. and also he nearly died years ago e got his colon removed along with a substancial part of his intestine, his abdominal muscles are stitched together form the inside.

he is really a force of nature to do what he does and so well.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
4ac6a4aa8dafa5cb-1.jpg

4ac6a48a97b69a63-1.jpg





22 inch calves lol

4ac6a48a9d8b56d0-1.jpg

4ac6a48a9e2530cd-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
1
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
Top