tkD
Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 21,162
- Points
- 113
Antoine vs Phil hahah
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
John Meadows is far away from chem abuse bro...he advocates the opposite.
he isn't the most genetic gifted bodybuilder in terms of shape.. and also he nearly died years ago e got his colon removed along with a substancial part of his intestine, his abdominal muscles are stitched together form the inside.
he is really a force of nature to do what he does and so well.
Weight is 255 in the morning and 259 at night? This year I don?t think I will deplete and do crazy last week magic-chasing & tweaking ****? I will just coast and cruise control all the way up to next Saturday?. Im even going to train on Thursday!!! I will drink TONS of water all week? and even keep my Torrent intra workout and stuff?. Even on Thursday!! I have a good feeling this year? LET?S HOPE THIS IS IT!!!
I hope not because Dennis's career was cut short by cancer... also Dennis was head & shoulders above current Antoine... sorry but thats true!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.