• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anyone had the Swine Flu?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Yeah, I'm not quite sure about it. I'm holding off at the moment.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Those who got swine flu aren't here anymore to tell about it
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
as im typing, angel (the cat ) is sneezing like crazy ,
she has to be sick of something, shes got her paw near her nose like shes trying to pick it.. lol....
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
What ever I have its worse than other flu's have had in the past. Haven't been to the doctor, only phoned the NHS for help.

I just had some chicken soup and feel better. Chicken Soup ftw.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
as im typing, angel (the cat ) is sneezing like crazy ,
she has to be sick of something, shes got her paw near her nose like shes trying to pick it.. lol....

what are you waiting for hypo ??

shoot the damn cat, and get rid of it, before it gives you the Swine Flu :iorofl:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
What ever I have its worse than other flu's have had in the past. Haven't been to the doctor, only phoned the NHS for help.

I just had some chicken soup and feel better. Chicken Soup ftw.
what exactly is the point of a NHS phone hotline?

It's a joke to think that anyone can be properly diagnosed without a doctor/nurse at least meeting with you in person.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
If i got the flu (any flew) again i'll put all my snot, and cough(s) stuff in a bottle, go to work. and throw it at that asshole david.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^^ he would deserve it, IMHO.
 
Top