lifterdead
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,644
- Points
- 38
Yeah, I'm not quite sure about it. I'm holding off at the moment.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
as im typing, angel (the cat ) is sneezing like crazy ,
she has to be sick of something, shes got her paw near her nose like shes trying to pick it.. lol....
what exactly is the point of a NHS phone hotline?What ever I have its worse than other flu's have had in the past. Haven't been to the doctor, only phoned the NHS for help.
I just had some chicken soup and feel better. Chicken Soup ftw.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.