• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Apple Cider Vinegar use to treat acne?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
has anyone used this to help treat acne?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I would have thought any benefits from the mild acid would be offset by the sugars, stickiness and drying out of the skin.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
yes it dries youi out really well but u smell wierd best to use it b 4 bed
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
should i mix it with water or just as it is when applying it to the skin area?
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
i just applied straight bro, no mixing. Dude f yr having skin problem try getting a loofah to scrape off all the dead skin that will help then apply a salicylic acid 2.0 lotion heavily like neutrogena rapid clear or something to that nature, that helps out alot.

God Bless
Ben
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
will give it a try tonight, im currently useing a shower body brush to help remove oily/dead skin/ acne

reps to you and tim :2:
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
heard its good to help you lose weight
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
ive been noticing over the last week when drinking it mixed with water, it acts like a diuretic i believe?


i applied it on my back while i had some open pours of pimple/acne it burnt the hell out of them lol but by the time in the morning my back/chest were really dried up

so i'll continue doing this each night
thanks for the helpful comments and suggestions :2:
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
2
Views
1K
merriligagney23
M
sch
Replies
0
Views
193
sch
sch
R
Replies
20
Views
6K
Ryeland
R
Top