• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Are you a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, or something else?

Are you a....

  • Bodybuilder

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Powerlifter

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strongman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympic Weightlifter

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • or... I don't compete, but still pursue goals in the gym.

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • I just workout

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Athlete

    Votes: 1 3.0%

  • Total voters
    33
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I'm just curious.

To qualify, however, you must have competed in at least one contest, or plan to do so in the next 12 months.


Got it?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Bodybuilder
March 29th 2008 :tiphat:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I haven't competed yet, but I'm planning on entering my first powerlifting contest next year. (After I move back to the states and train for another 6 months.)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
why do u have to compete or plan to compete to be a bodybuilder, i mean i pursue the bbing lifestyle and count myself as a bodybuilder, and i will compete, but not in the next 12 months, i wanna build more muscle first.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I'm an alcoholic.

:49:

I am a bodybuilder, I have competed once. I made a bunch of noob mistakes and really want to get back up there with a vengance and do things right. So I consider myself a bodybuilder.
I want to compete in a powerlifting meet just once though, so when I can find the time or a show that I can do I will train for that.
 
F

Flash

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
75
Points
6
Im a person who likes lifting bb style and crossfit style, idk what to call it, brining the pain day in and day out 110% and then some. Having my body in top shape for w/e im doing at the moment. I wouldnt call myself a bb because i will never compete or go pro but I will say I train like bb's and train like crossfitters but I honestly dont know what to call myself
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I am a bodybuilder, I have competed once. I made a bunch of noob mistakes and really want to get back up there with a vengance and do things right. So I consider myself a bodybuilder.
I want to compete in a powerlifting meet just once though, so when I can find the time or a show that I can do I will train for that.

Braaq, from the numbers I've seen you post, I'm sure you'd do well.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I am a bodybuilder
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I live the bodybuilding life style ;)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
373
Points
18
Bodybuilder 24/7 :tiphat: Will be competing in the next year or so.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I also live a bodybuilding lifestyle
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
non-competative bodybuilder
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Balls.....

This probably isn't the right time to be posting (after I've been drinking all night) but who the hell added "I just workout," and "athlete?"

I wanted this poll to indicate who's competed and who hasn't, not what kind of "non-competitive lifter are you?"


Hope this makes sense.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I don't compete, but still pursue goals in the gym
I'm to shy to step onstage
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I just like training:)
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
6
Views
5K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
29
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
47
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top