• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Arnold Classic 2022 Brazil

Added to Calendar: 04-29-22, 04-30-22, 05-01-22

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
2022 Arnold Classic South America otherwise known as the Arnold Classic Brazil
April 29, 30, 2022
Brazil

2022 Arnold South America Line up

Thiago Lins Adao
Alan Ramino Bonadiman
Rafael Brandão
Marcelo Pedro da Cruz
Sibusiso Kotelo
Eduardo Rodriguez

2022 arnold classic brazil
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
2022 IFBB Pro Arnold Classic - Brazil Men’s Bodybuilding Final Call-Out

278584694 5444384158929827 9013529521271676913 n

279443762 5444383798929863 5023945280338721581 n

279615317 5444383782263198 2110217355830881801 n

279685050 5444383695596540 4042218982719911590 n

279672612 5444383605596549 4198556437509405183 n

279605956 5444383882263188 3941221809415673617 n
 

Attachments

  • 279672612_5444383605596549_4198556437509405183_n.jpg
    279672612_5444383605596549_4198556437509405183_n.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 230
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
1. Rafael Brandao
2. Vitor Hugo Boff
3. Thiago Lins
4. William Martins
5. Emir Omeragic
6. Alan Bonadiman
7. Marcelo Cruz
8. Jefferson Santos
9. Eduardo Rodriguez
10. Iman Rezaei
11. Junior Javorski
12. Arash Eskandari
-. Sibusiso Kotelo
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
congratulations!

Rafael brandao vince larnold classic sud america 2022
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
callouts:

1. Lins, Boff, Brandao, Martins, Omeragic
2. Bonadiman, Cruz, Rodriguez, Santos, Javorski, Rezaei, Eskandari
3. Bonadiman, Martins, Omeragic
4. Lins, Boff, Brandao
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of PREJUDING
IMG 20220430 205424 207
IMG 20220430 205424 235


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
First callout

20220430 205554
20220430 205624
20220430 205641
20220430 205808


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
First callout

20220430 205840
20220430 205855
20220430 205920
IMG 20220430 210142 127
IMG 20220430 210142 124


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
First callout

IMG 20220430 210142 118
IMG 20220430 210142 116
IMG 20220430 210142 086
IMG 20220430 210142 079
IMG 20220430 210142 064
IMG 20220430 210142 056


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Attachments

  • 20220430_205840.jpg
    20220430_205840.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 216
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Rafael Brandao

IMG 20220501 103958 843
IMG 20220501 103958 872
IMG 20220501 103958 911
IMG 20220501 103958 917


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
RAFA BRANDÃO DESABAFA PÓS CAMPEONATO!


from rafael brandao
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Gleich im ersten CALL OUT - Emir Omeragic bei der Arnold Classic #6

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Der Tag nach der Arnold Classic mit Emir Omeragic & Heiko Kallbach #7

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
279926118 5130316943717661 2742481488597349118 n

280057234 5130316937050995 442271607581727923 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and KaiGold

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
underbody
Replies
50
Views
12K
underbody
underbody
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
2K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top