• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Arnold Classic 2022 Brazil

Added to Calendar: 04-29-22, 04-30-22, 05-01-22

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Only 13 guys in the open and most of them were last minute additions. I didn't recognize a single name in the line-up. Does anyone know anything about them? Maybe I'm just missing something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and KaiGold
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Only 13 guys in the open and most of them were last minute additions. I didn't recognize a single name in the line-up. Does anyone know anything about them? Maybe I'm just missing something.
I only recognize the guy that ended up winning the show before the show lol
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
underbody
Replies
50
Views
12K
underbody
underbody
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
2K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top