• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Arnold schwarzenegger article. - chest master - by flexonline

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
Want more legendary training? Find it here, in the form of a downloadable PDF of "Chest Master", a classic training article from the February 2003 issue of FLEX, describing Arnold Schwarzenegger's complete chest workout.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I've read this article so many times. Its awesome. I used to do his chest/back routine and followed an adapted version of his double-split.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
arnold is the man !!! thanks for article bro :tiphat:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
A must read. Tnx a lot!!!
 
qweasd1

qweasd1

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
29
Points
1
thanks bro you are great :) i looked for it for long time
 
Top