• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold Schwarzenegger criticises Obama over his skinny legs

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold Schwarzenegger criticises Obama over his skinny legs

http://www.smh.com.au/news/us-elect...his-skinny-legs/2008/11/03/1225560692338.html

Muscleman-turned-actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger called on Barack Obama to beef up his his policies - and his body - at a high-voltage campaign rally for Republican John McCain.

Schwarzenegger, the Hollywood action hero who is now the Republican governor of California, delighted a crowd of several thousand at a McCain campaign event in Ohio by ridiculing both Obama's policies and his slender physique.

The Austrian-born former Mr Universe has hosted a bodybuilding tournament in Columbus for several years, and opened his address by inviting Obama to participate in the next event.

"Every year in March I come here to organize the Arnold Classic, which is all about building the body and pumping," Schwarzenegger said.

"That's why I want to invite Senator Obama because he needs to do something about those skinny legs. I'm going to make him do some squats.

"And then we're going to make him do some biceps curls to beef up those scrawny little arms. But if he could only do something about putting some meat on his ideas.

"Senator McCain on the other hand is built like a rock. His character and his views are solid."

McCain and Schwarzenegger rolled into the Nationwide Arena Hockey Stadium together on the Republican candidate's "Straight Talk Express", the campaign bus that has ferried him on a two-day blitz of this battleground state.

While McCain received loud cheers, it was Schwarzenegger who provided some much-needed glamor and the biggest cheers with a searing attack on Obama's economic policies. He meanwhile painted former Vietnam War prisoner and navy pilot McCain as a "real-life American hero."

"John McCain's character has been tested as no other presidential candidate in the history of this nation," Schwarzenegger said. "He has spent five and a half years as a prisoner of war. He has been tested under torture, under temptation, under deprivation, under isolation.

"He has proven what kind of a man he is. We don't have to wonder if he's ready to lead. We don't have to wonder is he ready to be president of the United States. John McCain has served his country longer in a POW camp than his opponent has served in the United State Senate."

Ohio is a must-win state for McCain, 72, who is trailing Obama in a clutch of pivotal battlegrounds won by outgoing President George W Bush in 2004.

AFP

P

PiC

politics...yuch

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold's reputation keeps going down in my book...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is arnold saying that mccain is physicaly more fit then Obama?? ....

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Oh Arnold
facepalm2ic7copyrl2-1.jpg

Its ok, I still love you.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lolz at your pic El freako!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold is still the man, LOL!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its all the trauma from roids and bad films.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Schwarzenegger is a fuckin joke.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love arnie for what hes done, but that was just lame:49:

mgballa4life

mgballa4life