• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

AUSROIDS SCAM WARNING

M

mgaydon

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
4
Points
3
Hi all
Made a big mistake and went to ausroids.com for items as my usual trusted site was being upgraded, Chris or probably not his real name is the contact, don't buy from theae arsewipes , it's a scam , please spread this warning to help protect trusting people buying from these low of the low shit eating gutter trash parasites

Mal
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
What happened?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
M

mgaydon

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
4
Points
3
Hi
I don't have this app , what do you use it for

Mal
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
It's just a signature. It's an app to access mecca on a mobile.

My question was what happened with that company?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
M

mgaydon

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
4
Points
3
I ordered clomid , payed by btc , never got confirmation of payment , tried emailing for days to get an answer but nothing, I've been scammed by other places before and this is typical , researched reviews and same company has been reported by many others as sammers , stay away from them mate
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Stores like that get banned from this site right away.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
M

mgaydon

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
4
Points
3
Good I'm glad, this was ausroids.com , I believe there is a ausroids.is as well , I know these scammers sometimes use an address similar to reliable websites to try to catch people out so not sure about ausroids.is but I think I've seen reviews that arnt good about ausroids.is as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
Cram21

Cram21

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
3
Points
3
Hi all
Made a big mistake and went to ausroids.com for items as my usual trusted site was being upgraded, Chris or probably not his real name is the contact, don't buy from theae arsewipes , it's a scam , please spread this warning to help protect trusting people buying from these low of the low shit eating gutter trash parasites
Hey sorry to Hear that what did you try order from there
Mal
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Good I'm glad, this was ausroids.com , I believe there is a ausroids.is as well , I know these scammers sometimes use an address similar to reliable websites to try to catch people out so not sure about ausroids.is but I think I've seen reviews that arnt good about ausroids.is as well
The .is not up anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
They’ve been around for a long time. I’m surprised they burned anyone.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top