• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

AUSROIDS SCAM WARNING

M

mgaydon

Hi all
Made a big mistake and went to ausroids.com for items as my usual trusted site was being upgraded, Chris or probably not his real name is the contact, don't buy from theae arsewipes , it's a scam , please spread this warning to help protect trusting people buying from these low of the low shit eating gutter trash parasites

Mal

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What happened?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

M

mgaydon

Hi
I don't have this app , what do you use it for

Mal

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's just a signature. It's an app to access mecca on a mobile.

My question was what happened with that company?

M

mgaydon

I ordered clomid , payed by btc , never got confirmation of payment , tried emailing for days to get an answer but nothing, I've been scammed by other places before and this is typical , researched reviews and same company has been reported by many others as sammers , stay away from them mate

Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stores like that get banned from this site right away.

M

mgaydon

Good I'm glad, this was ausroids.com , I believe there is a ausroids.is as well , I know these scammers sometimes use an address similar to reliable websites to try to catch people out so not sure about ausroids.is but I think I've seen reviews that arnt good about ausroids.is as well