• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Australia recognises gay unions

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ As I said, I want a dad and a mom for every kid. A divorce is a tragedy, the kids wouldn't live with both parents at the same time anymore. Therefore, they'll lack of a male or female stereotype sometimes.

If a kid is given in adoption to a gay couple he would loose a mom or a dad.

There are hundreds of man-woman marriages in Spain that need to adopt foreigner kids (from China, most of them) just because Government put gay couples ahead of them. By this I mean they are enough hetero couples available to adopt all "unadopted" kids in the country. There's no need these kids live without a man and a woman.

I truly think the education of a hetero couple's son will be, in most of cases, better and more complete than a homo couple's son. In fact, humanity are men and women, not only men, not only women. Do you think that's homophobic or it's only the truth?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ As I said, I want a dad and a mom for every kid. A divorce is a tragedy, the kids wouldn't live with both parents at the same time anymore. Therefore, they'll lack of a male or female stereotype sometimes.
While I too want the paternal and fraternal parental figures in kids lives you aren't seeing the woods for the trees. Abusive, violent or just plain old argumentative households are not great environments for kids. Having "both parents" is way down the priority list.

If a kid is given in adoption to a gay couple he would loose a mom or a dad.
Most kids that are adopted out are generally going from a bad situation to a better one. Most people who adopt can provide a much better home than where the kid came from.

There are hundreds of man-woman marriages in Spain that need to adopt foreigner kids (from China, most of them) just because Government put gay couples ahead of them. By this I mean they are enough hetero couples available to adopt all "unadopted" kids in the country. There's no need these kids live without a man and a woman.
So these poor kids that could have a great home and be raised in a country with more opportunities should miss out because only hetero's are suitable? As opposed to the abject poverty and hardship they have at home. That makes sense.

I truly think the education of a hetero couple's son will be, in most of cases, better and more complete than a homo couple's son. In fact, humanity are men and women, not only men, not only women. Do you think that's homophobic or it's only the truth?
Overall it is homophobic. You are discriminating against homosexual couples because you think that they can't be kind, supportive, loving and providing parents. Just because the family unit lacks a paternal or fraternal element doesn't make it bad, evil or abusive. I think it is a less than ideal environment, but the kids would be better off than in a lot of crappy situations that kids all over the world find themselves in.

So yes you are being discriminatory in the form of homophobia :gaysign: