Daniel Andersson
Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2006
- Messages
- 8,184
- Points
- 63
Great stuff in these sessions bro 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

lol my hair is curly. The chicks dig it. I had it long during football too because I liked it to come out the back of my helmet.
keep training hard buddy,
Then do your thing bro I'm not going to interfere with pussy lol.
What did you do on the workout for 300 for 3 you didn't mark what it was.
Sessions getting heavier bro, great job.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.