• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

banana after training

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well it looks like some VIP members managed to insult a new member and get the new member to blame the respected member trying to help him.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Well it looks like some VIP members managed to insult a new member and get the new member to blame the respected member trying to help him.

I don't even think we were that insulting, if at all. His head did assplode, all over you.

F

fit2fight1

yes its good to have a banana after work out and having meals which has a lot of calories than these junk food
thank you.

H

Home Fitness Gyms

Bananas are good for you they have lots of potassium. Also, they are a good addition to a protein shake, just throw one in thr blender and mix it up with the rest of the ingredients.

B

brian.garvin21

yaa as many gym trainers ask their trainees to take banana or banana shake after training so in my opinion i think its a very good idea.

is that a good idea for PWO