• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Banshee Rewind.....

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never go to Kansas or Indiana then Banshee...wait, on second though..come to Indiana...I have a room for you :spy:

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look great. your tris and shoulders and very nicely developed, but your legs are definatly your best looking body part imo. your long hair looks pretty! your short hair makes you look like a biker chick who i wouldn't want to piss off:ughnoes:

edit: just saw the pics w/ the shades drawn on page 5....the only words that come to mind are "holy" and "shit!" you've got a muscular physique, yet you remain very feminine w/ very high sex appeal, which is very rare.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
you look great. your tris and shoulders and very nicely developed, but your legs are definatly your best looking body part imo. your long hair looks pretty! your short hair makes you look like a biker chick who i wouldn't want to piss off:ughnoes:

edit: just saw the pics w/ the shades drawn on page 5....the only words that come to mind are "holy" and "shit!" you've got a muscular physique, yet you remain very feminine w/ very high sex appeal, which is very rare.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by CJU. :xyxthumbs: Cant thank you enough for the compliments. :gaygay:

Biker chick, lol. I rode a motorcycle once......and I fell off(seriously, I still have scars). :49: The short hair is fun and easy....I like the long hair too, I will grow it back someday.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:e5dunno: Where is the Moon Pose you promised?

Don't play with our emotions like this, I have been awake for 120hrs straight waiting for these new pics........:disgust:

C'mon, you wanted suggestions for new pics, we did our part, now you do your part.................Tasteful, artistic poses, Oh yeah and lotsa flesh :hsughr: :hhj: :ughnoes: :hsughr: :hhj: :ughnoes:

nr.1

nr.1

Great Banshee.. Are you more into fitness or woman bb? what is your goal?... figure?.. :)

great condition

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nr.1 said:
Great Banshee.. Are you more into fitness or woman bb? what is your goal?... figure?.. :)

great condition

her goal is being sexy, and she made it.

:xyxthumbs:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I request is one highly respectful, artistic pose :coolguy: and still no "Moon Pose" :crymeariver:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both looking very fit. Still training in the spare room together?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Another bump :D I kinda like this bump though santaton

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed i never posted in here before
amazing ..
UPDATES Nao.
lol

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are a few! So, as I was saying last night...I still haven't competed but I am hoping to as we are thinking of having kids soon.:xmaswiggle:

These were taken about a month ago after going to the gym...so they aren't 2 glamorous! Figured you guys deserve an update by now though to prove I'm not a fat old lady. ;)

pict0123rv7-1.jpg

pict0120ki8-1.jpg

pict0122jo9-1.jpg

And here is an adorable family photo as a bonus. This is Eli80Cal for those of you who don't know him from the old days.
el4oa7-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Freako, Brendan and Skeptic and thanks for posting Hypo!

@Tim- We never worked out entirely at home, but that is LOL that you remember that. :xmasrofl: We have a pretty decent home gym that we use sometimes, but we have always belonged to a gym.