• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bath or Shower?

Bath Or Shower?

  • Bath

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Shower

    Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Other - I wash with a bucket, water and facecloth!

    Votes: 2 7.7%

  • Total voters
    26
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Shower, it washes off the dirt.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Yeah. Shower, FTW!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
My bathwater is never dirty
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
I haven't taken a bath since I was a kid and had the chickenpox.

x2, and my mom poured some shit in the water so it wouldnt itch.
i believe that was one of the only times ive taken a bath.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
x2, and my mom poured some shit in the water so it wouldnt itch.
i believe that was one of the only times ive taken a bath.
it was probably some kind of oatmeal bath.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
x2, and my mom poured some shit in the water so it wouldnt itch.
i believe that was one of the only times ive taken a bath.

same here, i wanted to spend all day long in there. itchy times!! :bitelip:
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
3
Views
272
ben_lifts92
B
P
Replies
15
Views
5K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top