• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

beauty in our sport

skid9832004

skid9832004

i dont know if its a repost. But this video really captures the love and beauty of the sport that we love so much.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZ8lOzK0I7o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZ8lOzK0I7o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

MikeTyson

MikeTyson

Great vid man but in my opinion the song doesn't fit the vid man.. It's like puting bacon and tires in the same frase you know? I know it tries to show that bodybuilding is an art but a Heavy Metal song would fit better!

MikeTyson

MikeTyson

Oh.. and great footage of Lou Ferrigno lifting a car, but he makes it look harder than it really is..

Here's a photo of me warming up:

car.jpg

Just kidding, that's my man Kikaida... Now that's me warming up delts..

ATgAAACYtN1I913YuxcRY1_k7Dqk_9dbj3SpCswL-1.jpg

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that song makes me cry..

skid9832004

skid9832004

Great vid man but in my opinion the song doesn't fit the vid man.. It's like puting bacon and tires in the same frase you know? I know it tries to show that bodybuilding is an art but a Heavy Metal song would fit better!

Well some people (me) dont like the yelling nd everything of heavy metal where you dont know what there saying. I like this more it shows the passion that they have in the sport much better

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well some people (me) dont like the yelling nd everything of heavy metal where you dont know what there saying. I like this more it shows the passion that they have in the sport much better

:xyxthumbs:

great vid. i agree i hate metal where the lyrics sound like complete bibble bable. music went with the clip very well. thanks for the post.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great vid but not the music, I'd go for h. metal :keke:

C

cpap

i really enjoyed that skid.. thank you. the music reminds me of Man on Fire. Great vid.

Zendorian

Zendorian

Really good vid, with good music to.

Like u said metal and hardcore aint all what bodybuilding is about, its alot of passion aswell, wich booth this footage and music resebles very well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
joshuaaa

joshuaaa

loved the vid, thanks for postin!!!