• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bellator 230 main event

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
For the main event of Bellator 230 is a light heavyweight bout. Melvin Manhoef will face Yannick Bahati in the arena. Manhoef has a fight record of 30-14-1 while Bahati has 9-4 for his slate. The fight will be held in Milan, Italy.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I'm beginning to enjoy the European series. I will be keeping my eye on these bouts.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
The heavyweight bout ended in a TKO win for Melvin Manhoef when the fight was stopped in the 1st round. Manhoef used his strong punches to extract the win over Yannick Bahati in the 1st round.
 
Top