• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ben Weider dies at 85

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
may he rest in peace he made this sport what it is today...
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Wow thats a big loss for bodybuilding.... RIP Ben.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
damm, firstly i saw: BEN WEIDER DIETS at 85 :uhoh2: wow, thats power of will :uhoh2:

then i realized the sad news..
R.I.P Ben
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
he lead a good life. Nothing to be sad about. Good job Ben!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
thats really sad, he will be missed alot! damn im really sad now.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
R.I.P Ben Weider.
a true man who helped kept this great sport still alive throughout the meny years
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
R.I.P. Weider.
the end of an era.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
woooow

RIP Mr. Weider.

That is crazy. I wonder what effect that will have on BBing as he was the president of the IFBB correct?

God Bless
ben
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
he was a great man the world of bodybuilding has lost a legend
 
S

scR

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
50
Points
6
Rafael Santonja is the president of IFBB
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
85 is a good age and he leaves behind a legacy.




Now his brother has all the power and cash.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
RIP Ben and thank you for everything you did for this sport. :tiphat:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
RIP Ben, definitely a powerful loss to the sport.
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
4
Views
237
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
181
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top