• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ben Weider dies at 85

B

bigtyme200

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
17
Points
1
God needed him more than we did. Thanks Ben Rest In Peace
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
he's pumping Iron in heaven now. sorry mate.


i actually shed a tear or two over the news of his passing. its terrible.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
Ben Weider and his brother Joe were big when I was a kid, and turned their love of bodybuilding into a billion dollar business that included nutritional supplements, gyms, and magazines - like Muscle Builder & Power, the magazine I used to read as a kid.
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
4
Views
241
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
184
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top