• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ben White's program

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Can anyone find Ben Whites training program. He seems to like to do relly light weight and high reps. I need a system close to this right now because i'm coming off of a month layoff because of a bicep tendon.Tansk
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
.....idk about his training program, it doesn't seem very organized but i'll try and find this video i've seen b4 w/ him training
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
thnx man.its kinda confusing but i might try it
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i think it's a bunch of BS if u ask me, he talks a bunch of nonsense throughout the entire video, he says the most ridiculous things just how i read an article in flex that siad that he takes in like 700 grams of protein a day....
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i just would like to have a temporary light weight high rep program to get back into it because i've layed off for a month because of my bicep tendon.anybody know?
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
^^^^ i understand what ur saying: i'm just stating that i wouldn't follow ne thing that Ben white says becuz he talks out of his a$$ a lot.....post a question in the training section, i personally don't know much about low weight/high rep programs
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
i just would like to have a temporary light weight high rep program to get back into it because i've layed off for a month because of my bicep tendon.anybody know?

Probably a good idea for a while, yes. Along with some controlled eccentrics.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Ben White wants to challenge JOJ to a strength contest so I would imagine that he trains heavy... :confused:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Ben White wants to challenge JOJ to a strength contest so I would imagine that he trains heavy... :confused:

You would think, but he trains very low volume, high intensity for 30 - 45 minutes.The thing I'm not ever gonna do is training each bp 4 times a week. I wanna do each once a week with low weight,high rep. Oh yea, what is D.O.M.S?
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
delayed onset muscle soreness
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
he claims to train every bodypart 4times a week :ughnoes:
 
Top