• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ben White's program

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can anyone find Ben Whites training program. He seems to like to do relly light weight and high reps. I need a system close to this right now because i'm coming off of a month layoff because of a bicep tendon.Tansk

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.....idk about his training program, it doesn't seem very organized but i'll try and find this video i've seen b4 w/ him training

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thnx man.its kinda confusing but i might try it

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it's a bunch of BS if u ask me, he talks a bunch of nonsense throughout the entire video, he says the most ridiculous things just how i read an article in flex that siad that he takes in like 700 grams of protein a day....

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just would like to have a temporary light weight high rep program to get back into it because i've layed off for a month because of my bicep tendon.anybody know?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ i understand what ur saying: i'm just stating that i wouldn't follow ne thing that Ben white says becuz he talks out of his a$$ a lot.....post a question in the training section, i personally don't know much about low weight/high rep programs

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just would like to have a temporary light weight high rep program to get back into it because i've layed off for a month because of my bicep tendon.anybody know?

Probably a good idea for a while, yes. Along with some controlled eccentrics.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben White wants to challenge JOJ to a strength contest so I would imagine that he trains heavy... :confused:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben White wants to challenge JOJ to a strength contest so I would imagine that he trains heavy... :confused:

You would think, but he trains very low volume, high intensity for 30 - 45 minutes.The thing I'm not ever gonna do is training each bp 4 times a week. I wanna do each once a week with low weight,high rep. Oh yea, what is D.O.M.S?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
delayed onset muscle soreness

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
he claims to train every bodypart 4times a week :ughnoes: