• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Best bodybuilding documentaries ever??

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Some have said that the Raising the Bar Trilogy and Kai Greene: OVERKILL are some of the best documentaries ever made about the sport of bodybuilding. Decide for yourself and take advantage of the holiday discount now through December 31st.



 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
What do the fans say about Kai? There's a whole thread about that... and i guess you won't like it.
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
The biggest,stronger,fastest
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
What do the fans say about Kai? There's a whole thread about that... and i guess you won't like it.

I'm very aware of threads like that. This video is about what fans are saying about the DOCUMENTARY.
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Yeah me too it is great movie,and i love pumping iron
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
^ Pumping iron is more of a Mockumentary for the most part though.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Pumping Iron is good, Bigger Stronger Faster is better.
Even though there were glaring mistakes/disconnects in the story, I also enjoyed Stuart MacDonald's " I Want To Look Like That Guy"
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
^ Thats what I was looking for.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Pumping Iron is good, Bigger Stronger Faster is better.
Even though there were glaring mistakes/disconnects in the story, I also enjoyed Stuart MacDonald's " I Want To Look Like That Guy"

I wasnt the biggest fan of Bigger Stronger Faster. I thought it was a great film but i found Chris Bell and his brother Mike to be annoying, their personality kept making me think to myself "....c'mon..."
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Pumping Iron, hands down.

In fact I'm going to watch it right now...


Edit: DAMMIT! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PUMPING IRON DVD?!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Pumping Iron, hands down.

In fact I'm going to watch it right now...


Edit: DAMMIT! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PUMPING IRON DVD?!!!!!

Hahahahahha i will watch it too
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Pumping Iron, hands down.

In fact I'm going to watch it right now...


Edit: DAMMIT! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PUMPING IRON DVD?!!!!!

"FUCK" you found a loop hole :)
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Pumping Iron, hands down.

In fact I'm going to watch it right now...


Edit: DAMMIT! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PUMPING IRON DVD?!!!!!

This is why you make sure you have a copy of it on your computer.

That and the clip of Tom Platz squatting 500lb for 23 reps.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Man, I just finished watching for the first time Bigger, Stronger, Faster and I must say it's amazing, I didn't expect that kind of doc, with moral stuff and that.
 

Similar threads

SpotMePlease
Replies
0
Views
4
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
PumpChaser
Replies
0
Views
1
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
1
Views
69
jenm_88
jenm_88
MuscleHustle
Replies
3
Views
130
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top