• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best bodybuilding pic you have ever seen

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Oh and wtf do people photoshop in pointless ways, i mean the only thing PS is his right lat wtf.

Yea I agree, anyway the original pic is actually more impressive lol.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Yea I agree, anyway the original pic is actually more impressive lol.

LOL yes it really is. Ive been searching for ages trying to find it, when I do, i'll replace that.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ I've seen it before, both the lat spread and that one that Sexnews posted, if I'm gonna find them again, I'll post' em here.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dorian= best back ever, hands down imo.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The beast @ 304 lbs on stage!!!

Ronnie_Coleman_photo845-1.jpg

2004 Russian GP: Prob. his heaviest ever.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2004 Russian GP: Prob. his heaviest ever.

And his best condition ever for that weight! The rest of the pics from that show are just speechless.

Edit: that pic is from 2004 English GP.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Rest of the pics from 04 English GP, def one of the "best pics in bodybuilding"

Ronnie_Coleman_photo661-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo662-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo663-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo664-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo665-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo666-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo667-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo669-1.jpg

Ronnie_Coleman_photo668-1.jpg

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

does anyone else think rich gasparis back is as thick as hide's or is it just me? i dont think its anything special. no thickness or width. just conditioned

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dorian= best back ever, hands down imo.
Highly disagree with that. His back was not complete at all. He really only had an impressive front and back lat spread. He had a bad taper in the back double biceps and his lats don't have thickness in it. Ronnie on the other hand has the greatest back shots of all time.

warmupi-1.jpg

Got tris?

dorianyatesshreddedback-1.jpg

shawnrayandflexwheelerb-1.jpg

shawnrayandflexwheelerb.jpg

I love the condition from the 93 O

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

ruhlXXXL

is this pic of arnold ^^ photoshoped?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Highly disagree with that. His back was not complete at all. He really only had an impressive front and back lat spread. He had a bad taper in the back double biceps and his lats don't have thickness in it. Ronnie on the other hand has the greatest back shots of all time.

:49: "don't have thickness" Are you crazy dude!?!?

index.php

Dorian had one of if not the thickest back in history. Not just his lats, but his upper back and traps. And to me yes, the taper aint amazing but it aint bad either. Dorian has the best back of all time and then second closley is ronnie.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I never liked Dorian's taper in bdb pose, but his lats were damn thick though. But we agree about Coleman, best.back.ever.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: "don't have thickness" Are you crazy dude!?!?

Dorian had one of if not the thickest back in history. Not just his lats, but his upper back and traps. And to me yes, the taper aint amazing but it aint bad either. Dorian has the best back of all time and then second closley is ronnie.
Are you crazy?
Kai Greene has thick lats. Just look at the lats directly, that is not thick. Yeah, he's got a thick middle back and overall he's thick as hell, but his lats as a muscle, just isn't meaty. His lats don't have consistent thickness from under the posterior deltoids to the part where it inserts into the lower back.
ronniecolemanbdb-1.jpg

Look at Ronnie's back double biceps, THAT is thickness in the lats.
Also, look at the shape of Dorian's lats. Where it inserts into the lower back, it's like an isosceles triangle and it's pointed-shape at the end of the lat. Ronnie on the other hand, his lat is shaped more like an equilateral triangle and a more rounded end of the lat with consistent thickness from top to bottom.

That's the best I can explain myself.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ New member of Team Kai in 3..2...1..

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Are you crazy?
Kai Greene has thick lats. Just look at the lats directly, that is not thick. Yeah, he's got a thick middle back and overall he's thick as hell, but his lats as a muscle, just isn't meaty. His lats don't have consistent thickness from under the posterior deltoids to the part where it inserts into the lower back.
ronniecolemanbdb-1.jpg

Look at Ronnie's back double biceps, THAT is thickness in the lats.
Also, look at the shape of Dorian's lats. Where it inserts into the lower back, it's like an isosceles triangle and it's pointed-shape at the end of the lat. Ronnie on the other hand, his lat is shaped more like an equilateral triangle and a more rounded end of the lat with consistent thickness from top to bottom.

That's the best I can explain myself.

:iorofl:

I can't believe your still saying his lats are not thick!! lol at "just isn't meaty" Honestly you've gone wayyy to much into this analysis. Both men have the best pair of lats ever right and the only thing where i'd see Ronnie beating Yates in the back department is overall balance in the upperbody in the BDB because of ronnies huge arms. I do admit Dorian does look abit awkward in that pose. Apart from that, Dorian takes front lat/rear lat. Ronnie has more separation than Dorian in the upper out lats but when it comes to lower lats, Dorian all the way, his lats are not only lower but his xmas tree is clearly more defined and also Dorians back was drier.

Found the original Yates rear lat spread.

Attachments

• dorian20rear20lat20nonsbw6.jpg
    dorian20rear20lat20nonsbw6.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 606