• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Best Fight Scene Of All Time

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
What do you guys think is the best fight scene ever?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Lol @ the rock lifting and throwing.. so fake..

if the lizard had that amount of strenght why didn't he smashed the guy in the bear hug?

lol my theory he only wanted cuddles..:bitelip:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
idk what movie it was but i remember seeing the fight scene on tv multiple times. Some dude is beating the shit out of his girlfriend and they both end up beating the shit out of eatchother and out of nowhere start making out.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
I'll see your Rodney and raise you a Jet.

I was going to post up some OUATIC clips until i noticed this wasn't a real thread...i hope you weren't making fun of Jet :bitelip:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ HELL NO!!!

I have all bar one of the OUATIC dvds. They don't sell them here so I had to get them on special import (otherwise you get the crappy transfer with horrible dubbing, there is also a version with terrible subtitles).
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^^ HELL NO!!!

I have all bar one of the OUATIC dvds. They don't sell them here so I had to get them on special import (otherwise you get the crappy transfer with horrible dubbing, there is also a version with terrible subtitles).

Ok just making sure :D




This was always one of my fav.
(the subtitles are a bit different then the movie i own though)
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Pain made a thread about this with this same exact video a few years back. It made me download the movie and watch it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
I will probably take some slack for posting this but I loled



 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18



From the movie, IP man. Never saw the movie but my friend showed me this scene and I thought it was freaking bad ass. He told me Ip man, or Wing Chun, was Bruce Lee's mentor. yeah I don't really remember and too lazy to look it up.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I've watched that movie. Not exactly a faithful retelling of the events. IP Man was actually Bruce Lee's mentor, but that wasn't his only claim to fame. He was a very affluent Chinese man before Japanese occupation and was involved in the resistence movement. The movie itself does cover this, albeit in a "Great Escape" way (IP Man being an amalgum of several people).

Donnie Yen started competing the year after Jet Li went to make movies and dominated for as long as he did. They are both highly regarded in their sport.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
This scene is awesome. Not least as it was done in one continuous take:



 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^
Rocky!!

hows things bro?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
This scene is awesome. Not least as it was done in one continuous take:

It was quite an interesting film too. The idea of someone being imprisoned in a small hotel room for 15 years and then just suddenly being released with no understanding of why, what has happened, and his mind twisted by isolation holds great interest for the exploration of vengeance.
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
It was quite an interesting film too. The idea of someone being imprisoned in a small hotel room for 15 years and then just suddenly being released with no understanding of why, what has happened, and his mind twisted by isolation holds great interest for the exploration of vengeance.

kinda lost me at the end though.
 
Top